Ad

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Review - Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist



When it comes to facial spritzes, nothing comes even remotely close to my beloved Caudalie Beauty Elixir, but I thought I'd try and branch out in an attempt to find a cheaper alternative. I came across this one back before I went off on holiday when I wanted a small facial spray that wasn't in an aerosol and therefore aeroplane friendly. It's the Simple Kind To Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Mist


So how is it? Pretty good actually, especially considering the price. It feels nice and refreshing on the skin, perks it up, adds a bit of radiance and dewiness and stops makeup from looking too cakey. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't have too strong a scent, so it's great for anytime of day. I usually carry it around in my handbag for when I need a quick spritz. 


Will I buy it again? Possibly, it's certainly no Caudalie Beauty Elixir though! That one wins hands down every time!


Have you tried any facial mists?





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. iv never seen or cme across a facial mist before (think iv been living under a rock) but really want to try one now. Think il give the simply one a go first


    LUVS THAT | Megan and Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, it's a great one to start with, as is The Body Shop Vitamin E one xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig