Ad

Thursday 26 September 2013

Liebster Award




So the lovely Lexie Hatton who writes the blog Dreams Are My Reality nominated me for the Liebster award! It's an award that recognises small blogs with less than 200 followers to help promote them. 


Here are the rules:

  • You must link the person who has nominated you.
  • You must share eleven random facts about yourself.
  • You must answer the eleven Liebster award questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • You must pick eleven bloggers under 200 followers to be nominated for the award.
  • You must come up with eleven questions for your nominees to answer.
  • You must go to their blogs and tell them that they have been nominated.


Eleven random facts about me:

  • I have never seen Dirty Dancing or The Wizard of Oz
  • I have a degree in Fashion Design
  • My goal is to one day have my own label
  • My favourite Ica Cream is Haagen Daz Pralines and Cream, yummy!
  • I love girly sitcoms like New Girl, The Mindy Project and 2 Broke Girls
  • And slightly boyish ones like The Inbetweeners
  • My favourite book is Love in the Time of Cholera
  • I'm moving house soon which means I'll finally be able to get a cat!
  • I strongly dislike 'Get Lucky' by Daft Punk
  • I love vintage furniture and clothes
  • I discovered beauty blogs by googling makeup storage solutions! 


Questions given to me:

Why did you start your blog? I've been reading beauty blogs for a while and I've always loved them. I graduated a few months ago so I thought, what better time to start?

If you could only have one beauty item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Definitely mascara, Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara to be specific.

If you had £1000, what would you rather spend it on, make-up or clothes? At the moment, probably clothes, there are a few things I have my eye on. An investment coat and bag maybe?


What is your favourite make-up brand? Definitely Nars, especially their blushers and multiples!

What is your all-time favourite lipstick? Brand and colour? Hmmm this is a really difficult one! My favourite was Chanel Rouge Allure in Dragon but it's since been discontinued! So it's between Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple and Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Divine Wine.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? I'd love to go to Mexico City and see all the amazing art galleries.

What is your number one beauty secret/tip? Coconut Oil! You can use it in so many different ways. As a cleanser, moisturiser and hair mask!

What is your favourite clothes shop? I love pretty much anything from Zara and Cos. 

Who is your celebrity idol? I love Carine Roitfeld and Marion Cotillard for their amazing sense of style and Angelina Jolie for her all round awesomeness. 

Any advice for a new blogger? I'm a new blogger myself so I don't really have a lot of advice to give, except just be honest and blog about whatever you enjoy, that way you'll never run out of ideas. 



My Nominees:

I couldn't find 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers and I only wanted to nominate blogs that I read rather then just searching for some and adding them in, so I hope that's ok!

My Questions to You:

1. What are your 5 'Desert Island' beauty products?
2. What is your favourite time of year?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What are your favourite TV shows?
5. Where do you work?
6. What is your favourite makeup brand?
7. Do you play any musical instruments?
8. Who are your favourite beauty youtubers?
9. What beauty brand do you wish was available in the UK?
10.Who do you live with?
11.What is you favourite ice cream flavour?



Looking forward to reading your answers!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love reading these posts! I have a nars cream blush that I love but I really want to try their multiples as well!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should, some of them come in the same shades as the powder blushers

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig