Ad

Saturday 28 September 2013

NOTD #9



When it comes to nail varnishes, I tend to stick to cream finishes. I hardly ever go in for metallics but I just love this one. It's Lebury Road from Nails Inc which is a metallic steel grey with a really high shine finish. It applies really smoothly and is true to colour in 1-2 coats, but you could easily get away with just one. 




I love the Nails Inc formulas, they're so long wearing, day 5 and not a single chip! I really do wish they would change their brush though, I much prefer the flat wide ones that come with the Essie and Bourjois polishes.


What have you been wearing on your nails lately?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Im another one who doesnt usualy go for metallics either but this is really nice with your skintone :)

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! I'm with you on that I usually prefer cream finishes, but I have a few butter london polishes that are metallic and I love them!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check them out, I've yet to try and butter london ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a similar shade called Icicle by China Glaze and I loved it but it chipped like crazy. Need to try this one out instead, maybe it'll give me better results. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely should, and let me know how you get on with it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig