Ad

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Autumn Wishlist

      
 
           



Everyone needs a neutral jumper you can wear with everything come autumn and this cream one from asos is the perfect balance between fitted and slouchy.



This knitted cushion just says cosy all over! Perfect for chilly nights cozying up in front of the telly (anyone else excited for the new season of Downton Abbey and New Girl?)



Scented with red berries and rose, this one is another cosy night in must have!



A lot of warm scarves look very much the same but I love the fun tassels on this one. They are a nice detail but the colour means you can throw it on over any outfit.



There are quite a few new eyeshadow palettes that have come out recently but this one is definitely at the top of my list! The colours are all very wearable and the rusty golds are perfect for this time of year.



These super cute shabby chic cups and saucers are great for steamy cups of tea and hot chocolate. 



I did a full review of this amazing stuff yesterday which you can check out here. NOTHING leaves skin feeling softer than this so it's perfect for dry autumn/winter skin. Plus it smells really nice!



For caramel hot chocolates of course! Just add whipped cream and marshmallows, yummy!


What's on your Autumn Wishlist?

 







SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Seems we had so similar tastes- I have my eyes on that candle and cushion as well, not to mention the eyeshadow pallete from Nars!

    Have a great week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog name is so cute! I love it! And such good picks, I love the sweater-- one of my favorite things about fall are cute, chunky sweaters and I love neutral colors! Also love that cute cup & saucer!


    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm glad you like it! :D And thanks for following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try out the caramel syrup, and the Nars palette looks so cute!

    mintprincessxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should, it's delicious, you can get it in pretty much any Starbucks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this list reminds me of cozy autumn days! I want to make one on my blog
    xx


    www.withacitydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should! And let me know when you do, I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Caudalie Divine Oil it is one of my favourite products at the moment .. it smells amazing



    hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me to, I'm going through it way too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig