Ad

Sunday 15 September 2013

Project Art by Nest Fragrances Candles



There are a few things that I find really warming and cozy on  miserable autumn evenings, hot chocolate, knitted blankets, jumpers, TV and of course candles! I'm really loving these ones at the moment, they're the Project Art by Nest Fragrances candles in Pineapple Mango and Orange Kumquat. Their scents, as you can imagine,  are really fruity and burning one for a mere 20 minutes fills the entire house with their amazing scent that lingers for hours afterwards. They are also absolutely huge and contain an amazing 250 hours of burning time! These were unfortunately limited edition a while ago so they are quite difficult to get hold of, but if you can find one on Ebay, they're definitely worth snapping up. Mine were from TK Maxx so I'm always on the look out for more of them in there! I hear there's a Mint Leaves and Lime one!


What are your favourite candles?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt15 September 2013 at 10:48

    These sound amazing! I've been looking for Nest candles everywhere, and again it seems like TK Maxx is the place to go to - really must start checking it out. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely worthwhile, there are always gems to be found! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Burning the Lavendar and Sage right now. My first experience with these candles was the Mint Leaves & Lime. I've looked everywhere for it again. It was the most amazing candle I've ever had! Such a fresh and clean scent! And I too have found them at TJ Maxx and other family stores such as Home Goods and Marshall's.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig