Ad

Thursday 19 September 2013

NOTD #8



When it comes to nail varnishes, Chanel make such amazing colours but unfortunately their formula leaves a lot to be desired. This colour is pretty special, it's called Paradoxal and it's a lovely  two tone grey-purple. I've never seen this colour by any other brand which is why I bought this one, it's my one and only Chanel Nail Varnish. I haven't worn it much lately but I remember from back when I got it the formula did chip quite quickly, something I've heard time and time again about Chanel nail varnishes. A shame really as it's such an expensive and reputable brand who you don't expect to be such a let down! I much prefer Essie Nail Varnishes, and they're half the price!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt19 September 2013 at 09:55

    I completely agree with you - they have lovely shades and most of them have reached cult status, but the quality of the formula is not what you would have expected from Chanel. If you're looking for a premium brand nail polish that doesn't chip that easily and is long lasting I would recommend YSL or Estée Lauder. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the YSL ones too! Haven't tried any of the Estee Lauder ones though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one - that said I love pretty much everything by Chanel. Most nail polishes chip within a few days on me so I don't find their polishes any different to the norm.

    Just found you through Charlotte's blog :)

    Emma xo
    http://www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty <3

    You have a wonderful blog.

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know :)

    Kisses,

    Maria

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, Chanel is a real weakness of mine! Love Charlotte's blog!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Yea sure that sounds great! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig