Ad

Sunday 8 September 2013

NOTD #7



If ever I had to pick 1 nail varnish brand, and I could only ever buy from said brand for the rest of my life, (I'm not sure why this scenario would occur)it would definitely be Essie. Long lasting streak free formulas? Check. Perfect opacity in one coat? Check.  Wide easy to control brushes? Check. Incredible colour range? Check, check.  





Saying that Essie nail varnishes are relatively new to me so my collection is still quite limited. My favourite colour by a long way is this one, Aperitif, its a perfect Pillarbox Red that seems to work what ever time of year it is and with whatever I'm wearing.  If I can't decide which to wear, this is the one I usually go for!


Have you ever tried Essie nail varnishes? What are your favourite colours?





SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow love that colour, it really pops!

    Never tried Essie before, maybe I should!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie! My favourite shade is 'Bikini So Teeny' x

    LittleMissFashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will have to go check that one out! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty shade, I love red nail varnishes.
    New follower xx

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love essie nail polishes and that really is a gorgeous shade! x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colour! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig