Ad

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Review - Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara



I've been wearing mascara everyday since I was about 12, so I think it's safe to say I've tried a fair few! My favourite was always Dior Diorshow Blackout, nothing could ever touch it, nothing ever came close. Until now, and by a highstreet (drugstore) brand no less! Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara came out not too long ago (sometime last year I think) and I had been meaning to try it out for a while as I liked the look of the brush. 


It has a really wide bristle brush that really grips the lashes and coats them evenly, the bristles are quite close together so your lashes don't clump. The best thing though? It gives you pretty, full, dramatic eyelashes in a quick single sweep. None of my usual layering on of 3 coats and faffing about needed!


And the price? Well, let's just say you can get nearly 4 of them for the price of my former Dior favourite! Bargain.  

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I don't own any of Rimmel's mascaras but I've heard good reviews! Tempted to try it :) Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one of theirs I've tried, will definitely be trying more! Thank you for following! xx

      Delete
  2. I really like Rimmel mascaras. The KIKO ones are cheap as well, right now I'm using the Luxurious Lashes Maxi Brush by KIKO and it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried anything by KIKO but I've been meaning to for a while. I'll definitely look out for that one, thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig