Ad

Monday 18 November 2013

Skinted or Minted? Winter Florals

Skinted





Minted







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt18 November 2013 at 09:55

    I really like the floral trousers from ASOS - they're fun and playful and can easily be dressed up or down - lovely selection of items :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Definitely! I'd probably pair them with a plain black t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a floral watch is cool anytime of year! :) will be reading your blog from now on, I see you have some great posts and you just started like me :)

    http://pandaprincessmakeup.blogspot.com/

    btw can you please tell me where you got your blog template, I loove how all the buttons and everything is aligned :D been going crazy over finding a template that suits me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely, I could see myself never taking it off! Thank you, I would love if you followed me on Bloglovin'


    I use blogger for my blog, I just chose the 'simple' template and customised the background and margins myself. If you go into settings you can fiddle about with it till you're happy. I hope that helps! Let me know if you want to know any bits specifically, I'm more than happy to help! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig