Ad

Monday 25 November 2013

Chanel Coco Body Cream Review



When it comes to all round luxury, no one does it quite like Chanel, they really bring it on all fronts, packaging, formulas, fragrances and colours. 


I was lucky enough to receive their Coco Body Cream as a gift a while ago and I absolutely love it. It really is the ultimate body cream, in fact think of it as a 2 in 1, fragrance and moisturiser. Just rubbing this stuff onto your hands and arms is enough to leave you with that lovely Coco fragrance all day. No perfume necessary. 




The cream itself is really rich and moisturising, you only need the tiniest amount and it leaves the skin with a beautifully subtle, dewy sheen. 


The fragrance to me is the ultimate winter scent, while I find the Eau De Parfum and even the Eau De Toilette versions of this scent to be too overpowering for my liking, I find this one to be perfect. It's a very rich, warm, grown up scent which has a musky powderiness about it while still being contemporary. If you generally tend to prefer light, fresh fragrances then this probably isn't for you. It's definitely a fragrance you could describe as heady. Here's what's in it,


Top Notes - Angelica, Mimosa, Frangipani and Mandarin

Heart Notes - Cascarilla, Orange Flower, Bulgarian Rose and Jasmine

Base Notes - Labdanum, Ambrette Seed, Opopanax, Benzoin, Tonka and Vanilla


Although I find it a bit too heavy most of the year, I absolutely  love it during the colder months. I've been using it for a few years now and I associate the scent with the coming of Christmas! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt25 November 2013 at 09:16

    It looks amazingly rich and creamy! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Definitely worth adding to your chrimbo list if you like the scent!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig