Ad

Monday 4 November 2013

Review - Philip Kingsley Elasticizer



I recently got a mini Philip Kingsley Elasticizer free with InStyle Magazine but I thought I'd wait till I'd used it a while before writing a review. Seeing as it's one of the most hyped up hair products, I obviously had very high hopes for this one and it definitely delivers. 


It's a great hair strengthener and deep conditioner which leaves hair feeling a lot softer and more manageable. I've been using it every other hair wash and so far the results have been amazing, I'll definitely be buying a full size when it runs out and I'll definitely be recommending it to anyone who colours or regularly heat styles their hair. 


The only slightly annoying thing about it? It's a pre shampoo treatment which needs to be applied to wet hair, meaning you have  to wet your hair, apply it, leave it on for a while and then shampoo it out and follow it with a conditioner, it's not your run of the mill conditioner replacement mask. I get around it by wetting hair and applying it in the evening and washing it out the next morning, that way I'm not sat around twiddling your thumbs! That said I definitely think it's worth the effort because the results are just amazing, and I've only been using it a few weeks!




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds like a great product, shame about the weird way of using it!

    xo

    WIN a piece of your choice with OASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's definitely worth the effort though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it works, then it's worth the extra hassle!! Love your blog girlie

    xo Mel

    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i so need to try this! Everyone raves about it, and I'm a sucker for hype haha! It sounds sooooo good! Great review xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! It's definitely worth the hype!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig