Ad

Thursday 7 November 2013

Review - Clinique Lash Building Primer



Everyone looks better with a quick swipe of mascara, it opens the eyes and brightens the face. If you like to take it a bit further like me and like quite a full on lash look then listen up!


I've been using the Clinique Lash Building Primer for a while now and absolutely love it, it makes lashes look so much fuller and longer in just a few seconds. It's a thick white formula that has tiny little fibres in it, when you swipe it on, the fibres attach themselves to the ends of your lashes making them appear longer and around your lashes making them appear thicker, I then usually give it a few seconds to dry and follow with my normal mascara, which coats everything in black and merges it all seamlessly together for fuller and longer lashes.


I've never had any problems with the fibres falling down onto my face/under eye area throughout the day, which can happen with some fibre mascaras, but I also think it depends on what mascara you put on afterwards, it definitely works better with some than with others. 


I know Dior make a similar product but as it's double the price I'll definitely be sticking to this one for now because it works so well! 


Have you ever tried any lash primers?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I used the lancome one and was obsessed! I got it with another product and I haven't repurchased since I ran out because the price is quite high and I don't think it's a necessity, but it really did make my lashes look amazing!

    carly

    sundays grace blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the Lancome one, but I've heard great things about it, I think that one is a bit more expensive (about 21 pounds) whereas this one is 12 which is why I bought it. I definitely agree that it's not a necessity though! If only there was a drugstore version!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig