Ad

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Highstreet/Drugstore Beauty Wishlist




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt26 November 2013 at 09:26

    Most people think Yardley only have old fashioned granny perfumes, but loads of them are actually really fresh, delicate and lovely and very affordable. I'd love to try the Peony and another good one is Daisy - which smells nothing like the Marc Jacobs one or Royal Diamond. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, too bad it is not available in the states:( My wishlist contains only skincare products at the moment due to the Winter Weather. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and would love it if you joined^_^

    Laila | WIN THE EYESHADOW PALETTE OF YOUR CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the daisy one as well, maybe in the spring or summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely take a look, thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig