Ad

Friday 15 November 2013

Autumn Nail Edit



It's no secret that I'm quite into nails so I thought I'd put together an edit of my favourite autumn nail shades. Here's what made the cut!



This nude shade works really well with my skintone, it looks good all year round really but it's a particularly nice option in the autumn for when you don't wan't something dark.


YSL La Laque No 37 (discontinued)

This dark inky blue looks stunning on short nails, it's black in some light but has just a hint of navy. It's been filling the Essie After School Boy Blazer sized hole in my collection nicely. 



A two toned grey and purple that somehow has a neutral quality about it and seems to go with everything. The formula isn't great, as with all Chanel varnishes, but the colour is spot on.



Quite possibly my favourite polish of all time, this is another one that works well all seasons, but particularly autumn and winter. An ever so slightly darker take on a classic red that you just can't go wrong with.



A concrete grey with a subtle metallic finish that I can't help but love in spite of generally being someone who sticks to cream finishes. It only needs one coat, and is super glossy making it a great last minute nail option that adds a little somethin' somethin' to an otherwise boring outfit. 



An amazingly rich royal blue which is bang on trend that I just can't seem to stop staring at when it's on my nails. I love these polishes, the brush is great, the formula is great and there's a huge variety of shades. 


What have you been wearing on your nails this autumn?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt15 November 2013 at 16:08

    The blue shade from Sephora looks amazing, so vibrant - it makes me happy just to look at it! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Bourjois One Seconde and Barry M Gelly ranges both do a really similar shade. xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig