Ad

Friday 22 November 2013

Revlon Colourstay Concealer Review




I seem to have accumulated quite the collection of concealers but the one I seem to reach for everyday is Revlon Colourstay Concealer in 06 Deep. Surprising considering most of my concealers are from high end brands. Unfortunately it doesn't come in a huge range of shades but I managed to find one that's perfect for me, just one shade lighter than my skin tone, it really brightens up the under eye area. It also works really well on blemishes, on no-foundation days, I dab it wherever I need it and quickly blend it in with my fingers, of course it works just as well over foundation.




It comes with a doe foot applicator which makes it really easy to use, and I find it never creases in the fine lines under my eyes, something that I often struggle with when it comes to concealers. It's also really creamy and blendable, and doesn't dry out the skin or cling to any dry patches. I'll definitely buy this concealer again and again!  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig