Ad

Friday 1 November 2013

Kerastase Hair Saviours



As I've mentioned several times recently, my hair is in terrible condition. It's extremely dry and damaged from heat styling, colouring etc. So I thought I'd share with you the 2 products that I've have been using in an attempt to help the situation.


The First is Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Slim, which is described as a volume control intense smoothing cream designed to tame the dreaded frizz. I apply a tiny amount just to the bottom third while it's damp, you definitely don't want this anyway near your roots, it is after all designed to get rid of volume! I then blow dry it as usual, I find it tends to keep frizz at bay even when the weather is a bit on the damp side. It's also brilliant for touch ups on dry hair, a tiny amount applied to straggly ends and frizz is a great quick fix. 


They always say that prevention is better than cure right? Well that's where Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique comes in, described as nourishing care with heat-styling protective agent, it's an essential if you heat style hair. It's really moisturising, I use it like a leave in conditioner, a pea sized amount distributed evenly though lengths and ends before blowdrying means hair gets damaged less and dries to a smoother finish. 


I love both of these products, a little goes a long way so they last ages. I'll definitely be buying them again when they run out!






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt1 November 2013 at 09:59

    Sounds like it's worked really well for you. I've used the Kérastse Bain Force Architecte and yes it's pricey, but it's also great for my hair. X

    makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, I'll have to try that one! Is it the one in the green packaging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautylovesbooks1 November 2013 at 12:19

    Most Kerastastse products work great but a lot of them have parabens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good to know, I've never checked the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Yes sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig