Ad

Saturday 2 November 2013

Escentual French Pharmacy Haul



I seemed to have run out of what feels like everything at once so a spot of shopping was in order! Escentual had 25% off all french pharmacy brands throughout October so and I managed to squeeze in an order right at the end! Here's what I picked up.


First thing into my basket was Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk, which I've been going on and on about lately (full review here). I'm almost at the end of mine so I thought I'd stock up while it was on offer. I also got the Caudalie Grape Water which I tried a few years ago and loved, it's not as good as their Beauty Elixir, but it's a great moisture boosting spray and it's a lot cheaper.


I've been wanting to get an exfoliating toner for a while now and tried out a sample of Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner, which I spoke about in my Streamlined Skincare post, I loved it but decided to try out the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliant Lotion instead as it was less than half the price. I have high hopes for this product as I've read some good reviews!


Lastly I picked up the Klorane Mango Butter Shampoo and Conditioner, I've never tried anything by this brand before but Amelia recommended it on her blog and seeing as she has the best hair ever I immediately knew I had to try it! I'm hoping it will restore my dry hair which I'm really trying to keep long!


Have you tried any of these products before? What did you think of them?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've tried other products from those brands before but not those particular ones yet. Can't wait for your reviews on them :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Brussels right now and picked up a bunch of french pharmacy products today. Nothing beats them! Looking forward to your reviews!
    Xo,
    Kate

    Kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul !! Love your blog :) started to follow your blog . hopefully you do the same :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so good!

    Please come check out my latest post
    if you have time :)



    Fragile Bird
    | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk



    Helen



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used the cleanser before and would definitely recommend it! Will definitely do reviews of the others once I've been using them for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know they're so 'no fuss'! will definitely have reviews up once I've been using them a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Thanks for following, will definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I definitely will do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's why i love living in France.. I love spending (wasting) my time in pharmacies looking for the holy grail product. Laroche Posay is one of my favorite brand. I'll try this toner soon. I've been using the Serozinc and I love it. Have u ever tried it?

    www . bitsandbobs-iheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've wanted to try Serozinc forever but it's not available in the UK :( I'll definitely be hunting it down next time I'm in France!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig