Ad

Friday 29 November 2013

Redken All Soft Supple Touch Review



This little gem, Redken All Soft Supple Touch has been my autumn/winter hair saviour. At times when the elements have been against me this has been well and truly on my side! 


Miserable weather over here usually consists of rain, drizzle or just a general dampness in the air. Which means my naturally curly hair frizzes up like crazy and resembles a dead animal on my head! That's where this wonderful product comes in, described as a softening cream-spray for dry/brittle hair, a few quick spritizes  smoothes out frizz and leaves a gentle wave behind instead, it's also really moisturising so it works a bit like a leave in conditioner as well. 


I often use it post hair serum, pre blow dry but mostly I use it for frizzy touch ups. When the weather is really bad this travels around with me in my handbag! On the rare occasions that I do wear my hair curly this works as a brilliant second day curl reviver. 


The only downside to this product? The pump spray seems to get clogged up quite often, which is really annoying! I've unclogged it with a pin a few times but when I'm in a rush I've had to resort to unscrewing the top, pouring a bit out, and working it into my hair with my hands, not ideal, but still a great product. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig