Ad

Thursday 24 October 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag?



I've recently changed up what's in my everyday makeup bag so I thought I'd share what I've been using. Base starts with L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer and MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45, both of which I mentioned in my Project Use Up post. The foundation is a bit on the matte and heavy side for my liking at the moment so I've been mixing it with a bit of my daily moisturiser. 


To bring a bit of warmth to the skin I dust on Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, and pat in a bit of Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Flushed. I've also been reaching for Benefit Sun Beam, my favourite highlighter at the moment which gives skin a soft glow. 




For eyes I've mostly been keeping things pretty simple, a swipe of Avon SuperShock Eyeliner in Black, which is completely foolproof, and a quick curl and swipe of mascara on the lashes. For days when I want to put in a bit more effort, I've been using my Avon 8 in 1 eye palette in In The Nudes, which has some lovely neutral shades that I've been experimenting with. 


For lips I've been using Clinique Almost Lipstick in Luscious Honey, which is a tinted balm that leaves lips with a subtle stain or Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Divine Wine (see it in action here) for when I want full on colour!


Also in my makeup bag I have Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Soft Black, Sephora Eyelash Curlers and Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara


What's in your Makeup Bag?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. beautylovesbooks24 October 2013 at 11:15

    I really want to try Clinique Almost Lipstick!
    www,beautylovesbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're brilliant, I have 4 :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blusher, nice colour for paler skin in winter.

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works really well on darker skin too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig