Ad

Saturday 19 October 2013

Review - The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask



I've mentioned The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask  quite a few times now, in my skincare routine post, favourites post and empties post to name a few. So I thought it was about time I did a full review! 


It's a brilliant hydrating mask that really plumps up the skin leaving it feeling baby soft. I like to apply it overnight instead of a night cream, it applies clear and sinks in so it works really well that way. 




It has a light jelly like consistency, it isn't at all heavy, but it still manages to give an incredible moisture boost, especially when paired with The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil. There's definitely no danger of this clogging pores on combination or oily skin, it's great for all skin types. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig