Ad

Thursday 3 October 2013

The Body Shop Hand Creams



There was recently a code on Vouchercodes for a free 30ml hand cream from The Body Shop, I've always heard great things about these creams so I thought this was a good excuse to try them out! I got one and so did Erik, no prizes for guessing who picked which I'm afraid! 


The Wild Rose one has a lovely delicate and fresh rose scent, it's not at all powdery or overpowering, it also contains SPF 15 which is a bonus! The Absinthe one is more of a 'no smell, smell' it just smells fresh and clean. Both formulas are really light and refreshing while still being super moisturising. Plus they sink straight in and don't leave any residue on the skin which I think is essential in a hand cream, especially if you're as clumsy as I am!


If you're ever buying anything online, it's definitely worth checking out Vouchercodes first as they often have codes for free delivery and anything from 10% - 50% off! The Body Shop ones come up really often so keep your eyes peeled!






SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt3 October 2013 at 09:25

    I love these smaller tubes of hand cream that are so practical to take with you in a handbag. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I always have dry hands, especially when the weather is turning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute blog name! I love the Body Shop's hand creams, especially their Almond hand butter, it's so thick and rich but leaves my hands feeling incredible xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Will have to try that one next time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review, i have never tried this b4 but their discounts are good yeah...ahahaha I hope it goes well with me. Gonna try soon :)
    Your new follower via GFC & Bloglovin, hope you will follow back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the way the Absinthe hand cream smells. I was considering purchasing it a few weeks ago, and I ended up walking out with the Hemp Hand Oil instead, but I haven't been totally sure that I made the right decision. I like the hand oil, but I've been using it at night exclusively as it feels a little, well, oily.
    http://www.beautyloon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried a hand oil before! It certainly sounds interesting! You should definitely get the Absinthe hand cream, it's really moisturising and you can actually use it in the day time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The rose sounds lovely! Your blog is great- I am following you on Bloglovin now!
    xoxo
    Kate


    kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig