Ad

Sunday 13 October 2013

NOTD #11




Today's NOTD colour is Sephora Colour Hit Nail Polish in Will You Jump? I love these little polishes,  it doesn't matter to me that they're so tiny because I barely ever get though a bottle anyway and for $5.00 they're super cheap and brilliant quality. I'd definitely recommend picking some up in you're in the US/Europe. This one's a great colour, it's the deepest, richest royal blue, my favourite!


I've also been experimenting with a different nail shape recently, I've filed them down a lot shorter and rounded off the corners a bit more. Much more practical! What do you think of this new nail shape?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. love royal blues and this one looks gorgeous! so nice that it's a good price + good quality as well!!

    sundays grace beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. is so pretty :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt14 October 2013 at 09:56

    What a wonderful vibrant shade - lovely! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are, I'll definitely be picking more up next time I go on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great color for Fall-right on trend!! Thanks for sharing!


    Kendra


    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig