Ad

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Review - Elie Saab Le Parfum



I've always loved Elie Saab as a designer, so when he brought out a fragrance, I knew it had to be good! I went to have a sniff and loved it immediately, the abundance of jasmine meant that it was right up my street! 


It's classed as a woody floral, so if you're not into florals, this definitely isn't for you! It's pretty heady, so I tend to reach for in the evening rather than the daytime. It's pretty special though, definitely a luxury 'occasion' fragrance. Here's what's in it.


Top Notes - Orange Blossom

Heart Notes - Jasmine Absolute and Patchouli

Base Notes - Cedar Wood and Honey Rose


If you like the sound of it, I highly recommend checking it out, it lasts really well so spray some onto your coat next time you're in boots!


Can we just take a minute to appreciate the bottle? The heavy glass means it isn't terribly travel friendly, but it really is the star of the dressing table. The cut glass reminds me of beautiful vintage perfume bottles that exude luxury, and the nude colour of the perfume itself is really pretty. 


Elie Saab Le Parfum is available in 3 sizes, 30ml, 50ml and 90ml

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Isabelle McWilliam22 October 2013 at 21:04

    I adore this perfume! Great blog, just followed :) x

    www.notanotherbeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'll have to check it out! Sounds like a good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two samples of this perfume (10 ml each) and I love it. It's on my wishlist..

    www.bitsandbobs-iheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig