Ad

Monday 16 January 2017

Welcome back!




Hello and welcome back to my new and improved blog! I can't quite believe it's been over a year since I posted on here. A lot has changed in that time, I lost someone who I love dearly, I worked in an amazing job which allowed me to travel and do things I never thought I'd do. I then left that job to move to a new home and country and now I have a baby! Life is definitely very different to how it was a year ago! 


Now that I've finally settled down and have a lot more time on my hands I've decided to jump head first back into the world of blogging. It's something I've wanted to make time for for a while so I'm really pleased the time has finally come. 

So expect to see new posts every Monday as well as a beauty video every Friday and a vlog every Sunday, I told you I was jumping in head first! 

In the mean time, if you'd like to see what I've been up to you can check out my vlog channel here, where I've been posting regular vlogs since February documenting my move, travels and pregnancy! You can also check out my beauty channel here and follow my blog on bloglovin' here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig