Ad

Wednesday 15 January 2014

REVIEW: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro-Exfoliant



I've been using the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro-Exfoliant for just over 2 months now and I finally feel like I've used it enough to be able to write a review on it. As with a lot of skincare products, the results aren't instant, you need to stick with them for a while before you can really see any benefits. 


I've definitely started to see benefits from this, it's one of those chemical exfoliant toners, which exfoliate your skin without the need of harsh grainy scrubs, particularly great if you suffer from sensitive skin. I've been using it twice a day, sweeping it onto the skin with a cotton pad post cleanser, and following with my usual facial oil/moisturiser. It's meant I've completely stopped using scrubs which is great. 


One thing I would say about this is that it does contain alcohol so skin can feel a tad dry after application, but as long as you follow with moisturiser (which I'm sure everyone does anyway) it will be fine. I've definitely noticed an improvement in skin texture since I've been using this, and my skin tone has been looking a lot more even too. I've been using it in conjunction with the Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil (review here) which I've been using for about a month which has also helped my skin a great deal.


What do you use to exfoliate?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig