Ad

Sunday 18 January 2015

Video: Morning Skincare Routine



Exciting news! I filmed my first ever video for the blog, I decided to talk about my Morning Skincare Routine and did mini reviews of the products I'm using along the way. I'll be filming my Evening Skincare Routine soon too so stay tuned for that one!

I really enjoyed the experience of filming and editing this video so I really hope you like it. I have a whole list of others I'd like to film but if there's anything in particular you'd like to see me do let me know! I'm so excited about this new venture and can't wait to get stuck in!



Products Mentioned;

Elemental Herbology Delicate Cleanse


Clarins Special Eye Contour Balm (full review here, it's an oldie!)

Elemental Herbology Cell Food

Delarom Acquaconfort Cream (full review here)




Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You have such lovely skin!

    I'm going to start using these if I get skin like yours :)

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around on my blog <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job and congrats on your first video! I love your voice, and you skin is gorgeous!


    -Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! My next video is coming on sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig