Ad

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Elemental Herbology Facial Glow







I mentioned the Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel briefly in my recent Sunday Spatime post and was a little bit shocked when I realised that I hadn't already given it a chance under the spotlight. This one well and truly deserves a full on a rave review. 


So what does it do? Well, a bit of everything really. The main noticeable differences are the immediate brightening effect and the smoothing out of uneven skin texture. You know that feeling you get on your skin if you haven't exfoliated in a while? Like it's a bit grimy and dull? This sorts that right out and leaves it feeling really fresh, clean and bright but still comfortably moisturised. All of this is thanks to the vitamin c and a cocktail of fruit enzymes.


Used long term once a week it also claims to fade pigmentation, something I have definitely noticed a massive improvement in, although I am using a few other products which claim to do the same. My guess is it's a combination of all of them rather than one individually. It also contains anti inflammatories and anti oxidants to calm skin sensitivity and protect against free radical damage. Not bad for a mask that only has to stay on your face for 4 minutes!


To top things off the mask smells like freshly squeezed oranges, that combined with the fact that it's so quick and easy to use means I actually use it as often as I'm supposed to, rather than it just sitting in a drawer gathering dust. It's definitely a product I'll be repurchasing over and over again!



Follow me on bloglovin' for more posts! 


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds really cool. I like that it effectively smoothes the skin. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try it! Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    Mademoiselle Coconath

    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very good.

    http://strumfette.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this sounds lovely. I love this brand.

    Ashleigh | www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your reviews! They're wonderful! :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig