Ad

Monday 26 June 2017

Sunday Riley: Tidal



Tidal by Sunday Riley is lightweight, fresh and incredibly hydrating. It's basically the perfect moisturiser for this hot, sticky and humid weather. 


Back in the colder months I found it wasn't quite enough for my extremely dry skin but it worked well layered underneath something richer like a heavier moisturiser or an oil. It was basically my serum then, now it's stepped up to being my moisturiser. 


It contains two types of hyaluronic acid to keep water locked into the skin, which is so important at this time of year. Air conditioning, flying and those cheeky afternoon cocktails in the sun all strip moisture from your skin. The evidence isn't immediately obvious either, it tends to crop up in other ways, dullness, fine lines (dehydration lines), oiliness and breakouts. 


It also contains papain enzymes to exfoliate and arbutin to help fade pigmentation, which works well to keep it at arms length. However, when I get some serious pigmentation I always go back to my trusty Good Genes to get rid of it as it's more of a targeted treatment. 


Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream is £60 from Space NK/Cult Beauty and $65 from Sephora. Also available in travel size £20 from Space NK and $22 from Sephora




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig