Ad

Monday 12 June 2017

New Skincare I'm Loving



So you know when loads of your skincare runs out at once? That happened to me recently so it was time to add a few new products into my routine. Even though I have my old, trusty favourites, I love trying new skincare. All the new bits I've added in are working really well for me so I thought I'd give you a run down of my thoughts on them.
 

Starting with what is easily my favourite, The Nude Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly, which I haven't shut up about recently. As the name suggests it has a jelly like consistency which melts into a lightweight oil when you massage it into the skin, then emulsifies into a milk when you add water and rinse it away. I think it's the absolutely perfect cleanser for this warmer weather, and it's by far the best cleanser I've tried in a long time. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and soft. 


I love a hydrating spray to sandwich moisture in-between layers of my skincare, or to use when I've overdone it with the powder and my makeup is looking cakey. The Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist is lovely and light and unsurprisingly smells of roses. I seem to have powered through this bottle at break neck speed in this hot weather and I'm nearly out already!


In the mornings I've been using the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, it's designed to tackle skin pigmentation, which isn't what I use it for, I'd go for something more high-tech like Sunday Riley Good Genes or Radical Multi Brightening Serum for that instead. I do however, love it for it's hydrating and antioxidant properties, it also has a lovely lightweight formula. 


After using the Aurelia Illuminate and Smooth Puff Reduction Eye Cream for what feels like forever, I finally decided to give their Revitalise & Brighten Eye Dew a proper go (they come together in a duo) and I love it equally, despite the fact that they couldn't be more different. The former is rich and creamy, perfect for dry skin around the eyes and the dew is light, fresh and more of a serum really. The metal rollerball makes it feel lovely and refreshing when it's applied, particularly first thing in the morning when I've had to wake up one too many times during the night! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig