Ad

Wednesday 23 July 2014

NOTD #28



When it comes to makeup, Nars is by far my favourite brand. In spite of that, this was the first time I've tried one of their nail varnishes. I think it's safe to say I had very high expectations! The shade I'm wearing is TV Party, a really bold, juicy orange. I love brights any time of year but particularly in the summer. Unfortunately the polish isn't as pigmented as I'd hoped, it took 3 coats to get the colour looking opaque and in the end it still looked a tad streaky. 


Good news is that this is one of their older polishes which have since been reformulated, so if you were to buy a Nars polish now, the quality and performance would be a lot better. I'll definitely be giving the new formulas a go as they have some lovely, individual shades. 


Have you tried any Nars Nail Varnishes? What did you think of them?



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Elita Colantonio23 July 2014 at 11:00

    GREAAAAT COLOUR. It really suits your colour skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I hope so too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig