Ad

Wednesday 16 July 2014

NOTD #27



Nails Inc Porchester Square is a classic for a reason. Sitting somewhere between grey, beige and lilac, it's a great, understated neural that works with all skin tones and for all occasions. It looks equally appropriate at a job interview as on a date, not something a lot of shades can pull off. 


I'm a big fan of the Nails Inc formulas, they apply well, have a great finish and last well before chipping. I'm not crazy about these mini sized bottles though. I've used them before and find they make application a bit fiddly. Definitely add this colour to your collection if you don't already own it but I'd say stick to the full size bottle! It also comes in a Gel Effect version which I hear has a better brush and dries glossier. I may just have to pick that one up too!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Omg!! The shade looks so good on you!!


    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig