Ad

Friday 9 August 2013

On Board Beauty Bag



I'll soon be jetting off on my holidays and I'm really excited! I'll be flying long haul so a few on board beauty products will be essential. 


I'll start by removing all my makeup with my mini Vitamin E cream cleanser from The Body Shop. Then I'll give my face a quick spritz with my Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist and massage in a few drops of Clarins' Hydraquench Bi-Phase Serum. To top it off and seal in as much moisture as possible I'll apply a layer of The Body Shop's Vitamin E Sink in Moisture Mask (I decanted some into an old mini night cream pot). It's really important to give your skin lots of moisture when you're flying as the air conditioning and lack of fresh air can really dry it out. 


I'll also rub a few pumps of Schwartzkopf's Got2b Oil-licious serum into the ends of my hair and tie it into a top knot to seal in extra moisture. Hand sanitiser and hand cream of course go without saying and I shoved in some concealer, cream blusher, mascara and lip gloss just incase I feel like I want to put a bit of makeup on before the plane lands! 


What beauty products do you take with you on a flight?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig