Ad

Thursday 29 August 2013

American Beauty Haul



When I went to America I, (naturally) did a bit of beauty shopping. In an attempt to not go too crazy I only bought things that aren't available over here, or are significantly cheaper (more on those ones later) 

I did most of said shopping in Sephora, but I did also pop into Walmart for a few high street/drugstore bits.




The first thing I got was the Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette in In the Dark, they have a few of these palettes in different shades but I went for this one because the blue looks amazing. I've tried this palette out a few times now and so far I love it! 


Make Up For Ever is a brand I've heard a lot about, but I've only tried one of their products. An eyeshadow crayon which I love. I was planning on getting a HD Microfinish Blush, but the store I went to only had 4 colours, none of which appealed to me. I then spotted their Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream concealer and picked up the shade 14 Fawn. This concealer is super heavy coverage and waterproof, it served me well mixed with my facial sunscreen poolside in Vegas. 


While browsing the high street (drugstore) makeup brands in Walmart, I spotted the ELF HD Blush, which you can get hold of online in the UK. It's a fairly obvious copy of the Make Up For Ever version  but much, much cheaper. I got the shade Superstar, but all the shades look really nice.  


Oh, and another thing about Sephora, they always throw a few free samples in the bag! I got a primer and an eye cream.


What are your favourite holiday beauty buys?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig