Ad

Saturday 17 August 2013

UK Beauty Buying



I'm off on holiday to America soon and of course that will involve seeking out beauty products that aren't available over here. While doing some research online on the best things to look out for, I came across a beauty swap, which also included best products for our American friends to buy while over here in the UK! As I'll be visiting friends, I decided to put together a little bundle of goodies you can't get over there for my friend Maggie.  




I got a Sleek Contour Kit in Light, I have one of these myself and absolutely love it, I end up using it almost everyday! (You can find out all about why I love it here). I also got the Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Storm, its a great combination of colours from dark and sparkly to soft and neutral. 


Another great Superdrug brand is MUA, all of their products are really cheap but great quality, I love their eyeshadow palettes but as I'd already got the Sleek one I decided to go for their Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Bittersweet, a great 'suits everyone' pink that can also be dabbed onto lips. 


Although Barry M is available in the US, as far as I know they don't sell the Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints over there. They last a really long time without chipping and leave nails looking super glossy, I wasn't sure what colour to go for so I opted for a classic red!




I love Sanctury products, they all smell so relaxing and spa-like (yes that's a technical term!) the Mande Lular Senuous Body Souffle is a favourite of mine so I picked up a mini version, as well as a mini Shine Spray and Dry Shampoo from Lee Stafford. 


I've always felt that Next Just Pink is bit of a cult perfume here in the UK, everyone has had a bottle at some point and I've never heard a single person say that they don't like it. When I went to get one I noticed that they have repackaged the entire line and it looks lovely! Much younger and chicer than it did before, kudos Next! 




Facemasks are great for looking after your skin as well as being a nice indulgent treat for when you need to relax, I find the Superdrug ones that I've tried to be very good so I picked up a few! I went for the Hydrating Self-Heating Mask, Detoxifying Dead Sea Mineral Mask, Superfruits Exfoliating Mask and the Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask!


Hope this is useful to anyone travelling to the UK! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig