Ad

Friday 23 August 2013

The Best of the Feel Unique Sale - Skincare and Makeup






 Skincare





So far I've loved everything I've tried by Caudalie, particularly their Divine Oil and Beauty Elixir. When I saw this cleanser on sale for 7.65 I thought it was a real bargain! It may have slipped into my basket so I'll let you know how I get on with it.



Now the name may be a real mouthful, but I've heard great things about this cleansing balm. It's a balm which melts into an oil when massaged into the skin. It emulsifies makeup and gives skin a through clean. 



This mask contains papaya fruit enzymes which break down dead skin cells, it leaves the skin exfoliated and fresher.  


 Makeup









The foundation equivalent to the famous Touche Eclat, this gel based foundation comes in a good range of colours and gives a medium to light coverage. I tried a couple of samples of this last year but I'm undecided on which shade to get. 



A champagne coloured powder highlighter that I've again heard great things about. I love The Balm's packaging and catchy names. 



A range of amazing shades, and just look at the packaging. Need I say anymore?



The latest brush set from Samantha Chapman of Pixiwoo, I love every single real techniques brush I have and these ones are limited edition! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig