Ad

Saturday 31 August 2013

August Favourites





This multipurpose oil really is amazing, I bought the mini size while I was in Las Vegas and used it every evening while I was there, it makes your arms and legs feel amazingly soft! I might just have to get in the full size.



I did a full review of this amazing stuff here, it came with me on holiday and was well loved by the whole group! It's a clear yellow formula with an oil like texture that sinks straight into the skin and protects all day, no need for any reapplication. Sun protection really doesn't get any easier. 



Another amazing product from Soap & Glory! This body butter smells amazing, really fresh and fruity. It contains exfoliating fruit acids which keep your skin feeling super smooth without leaving an oily residue. 



An argan oil serum that I bought because it was cheap and came in a small bottle that has completely surpassed my expectations! A serious rival to more expensive alternatives, it has been keeping my hair smooth and frizz free. Full review here.



Used as a primer or dabbed on mid-day this stuff eliminates shine, perfect for hot weather. You wont be needing your powder when you have this!Full review here.



A brilliantly bright turquoise blue nail varnish that has been gracing my toes all month. 



I featured this on a NOTD post not long ago and I've been addicted ever since! It's not often I reapply the same colour straight after I've taken it off, but this has converted me!



Going to Vegas on holiday meant a lot of late nights as well as maybe a cocktail or two! A swipe of this in the waterline (inner rims of the eye) hid all redness and made me look a bit fresher!



I got this on A Little Trip to French Sephora, it's my favourite perfume by a long way and I've yet to find anything available over here, or in a full sized bottle that comes close. I took it away with me and wore it everyday. 



Another item I took away with me and wore everyday. This extremely versatile palette houses a bronzer, blusher and highlighter, all in a non bulky case that's perfect for travelling. I've been particularly loving the blusher this month! Full review here


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Soap and Glory body butters! They smell divine!

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hearing good things about soap & glory! i really need to try out their products! nice blog by the way :-) x

    http://carlycblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D

      Everything by them is really good! Butter Yourself is one of the really fruity ones but if you prefer floral The Righteous Butter is really nice! XX

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig