Ad

Friday 2 August 2013

Anatomicals - Farewell the Scarlet Pimplehell Deep Cleansing Mud Mask




This Morning I woke up to a what I call 'almost spots', they aren't spots quite yet, but you know that within a day they will be. A combination of hot weather, sunscreen and makeup no doubt. A few hours later I nipped into my local Savers to buy some washing powder (exciting!) and happened to notice this face mask. Anatomicals is a brand that I have often heard of but never tried and as the sachet cost a grand total of 69p, I thought, why not?




The Sachet opens from the bottom to reveal a thick khaki green mud mask. I smoothed a thick layer onto my face and left it to dry, which took about 15 minutes, then wiped it off with a warm damp flannel. My face felt quite nice and soft, I was fairly pleased with the result and so I just carried on about my business for a few hours. Later on in the day I looked in the mirror and the 'almost spots' on my forehead were almost completely gone! I couldn't quite believe it so I ran my fingers over the area which this morning had felt quite bumpy now felt almost completely flat! I really am amazed that I got such a great result from such a cheap face mask, and I think I'll buy a few more and stash them away for 'nip it in the bud' moments. Even better, the sachets have quite a generous amount in them, definitely enough for 2 goes! 


As I said earlier I picked mine up from Savers for 69p but if there isn't one near you, you can pick up a pack of 3 Anatomicals masks here for just 2.00!


Have you tried any Anatomicals Face Masks?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig