Ad

Monday 21 August 2017

A Fantastic Budget Eyeshadow Palette



When it comes to eyeshadow palettes, I tend to stick to high-end ones. Despite the fact that they're expensive, they last forever so I always feel they're worth the money. It's quite rare for me to pick one up on the highstreet (drugstore) but when I saw this one I just couldn't resist. That bright purple and cobalt blue immediately caught my eye.


As always with more budget friendly items, the packaging isn't great, it's housed in cheap and flimsy plastic packaging but I can very easily forgive that because what's inside is truly amazing. The shadows are super pigmented and apply really smoothly. There's no patchiness and they blend really well. The dark green shade does have a bit of fall down but then it is full of glitter. None of the other shades really fall down which is great. 



Swatches of the first 4 shades.


Swatches of the last 4 shades.


I feel like my swatches definitely don't do the shades justice, they look even more amazing in real life! I'd definitely recommend checking out this great value palette, even if you're not a fan of bright shades, the gold and pale pinks are really wearable. They also do the palette in a few other more neutral colour ways.  


If you'd like to see the palette in action, I used it to create a Purple Smoky Eye look which you can see here.




Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Palette in 04 Orchid Nude

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig