Ad

Monday 24 July 2017

On Flight Beauty Essentials



I have a terrible fear of my baggage being lost every time I fly, so even when I'm traveling short haul I always have a few beauty essentials packed in my carry on, just in case. 


I always take some skincare, not my usual million and one steps (those are in my check in bag!) just a couple of bits to get me by. Some cleanser, this time in was REN Micro Polish Cleanser, which  leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and smoothed out. A good 2 in 1, just don't use it too often. To moisturise I packed the Pai Chamomile & Roship Calming Day Cream, a great option for those with dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin. 


I've always had very dry lips so lip balm is an absolute essential, Caudalie Lip Conditioner is one of my favourites, it's no-frills but does the job exceptionally well. Plus it comes in a twist up stick so much more hygienic too. Another one of my essentials is hand cream, my hands are so dry now that I'm constantly changing nappies! I've been using The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream recently and I love it! Moisturising, doesn't leave a greasy film or residue and smells lovely. 


With makeup I keep things pretty streamlined, some MAC Select Cover Up Concealer which works well under the eyes and on the face. It doesn't have the highest coverage but evens things out enough for everyday and is very quick and easy to blend out with fingers. For mascara I've been going back to an old favourite, Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara, which gives lashes length, volume and curl really quickly. To finish up, a slick of colour in the form of Frog Prince by Lipstick Queen, it adjusts to the rights shade of pink for you and gives lips a bit of a sheen. Best of all? It can be applied without a mirror. 












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig