Ad

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Kiko 3 in 1 Nail Care



This spot is usually reserved for my 'NOTD' post here on the blog but today I thought I'd make an exception and talk about another nail product I've been loving. Partly because I think it's great and deserves a chance in the spotlight and partly because I'm currently giving my nails a break!


It's the Kiko Nail Care 3 in 1 Shine which is a nail strengthener, base coat and top coat all in one. Surprisingly, it works as both a base and a top coat very well, I can't really comment on the strengthening aspects as my nails are quite strong naturally. As a base coat it grips colour well and prevents polishes from staining nails and as a top coat is leaves colour with a super glossy finish. It dries pretty quickly too and definitely increases the wear time of my manicure. I would even go as far as to say I prefer it to the Nails Inc Top Coat, a cult product which is more than double the price! 



Follow me on bloglovin' for daily posts!



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. A good base coat/top coat definitely is a must!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kiko products and their nail polish range is amazing so I can always find a shade I want. This nail care product sounds good :) I guess for the price, it works great. However, i am still loyal to my Seche vite top coat~

    Thank you for posting, I hope you have a lovely day! ♥

    *Yingcbeauty*

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried any of their actual colour shades, will have to have a look at them next time! Yea it's really great, Seche Vite is on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    just came across your blog may I just say it is amazing I love your design and I had a great read :)

    keep up the good work :)

    it would also mean the world to me if you left a little comment over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    thank you and have a nice day

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome, hope you like it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig