Ad

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Review - The Body Shop Hemp Face Protector




I'm generally a lover of all things from The Body Shop, and this brilliant moisturiser is no exception. Come the colder months, there are a few skincare items I like to add into my routine to keep moisture levels up and dreaded dryness (and eczema) at bay. I find prevention is most definitely better than cure!


One of these products is The Body Shop Hemp Face Protector, it's a brilliant skin hydrator that's ultra gentle, making it ideal for sensitive skin. It's quite rich so I tend to use it as a night cream, although I have on occasion used it in the day as well, as it sits well under makeup.




The great thing about it is, despite being a rich and nousishing cream, it leaves skin with a really natural looking finish, not at all shiny or greasy, it just sinks straight in.


If you have dry/very dry skin which has a tendency to be sensitive, or if you have eczema or psoriasis, I would definitely recommend giving this a try! 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i have never this tryed this... good to know about this product :) ... but my hands get really dry in winters and i use hemp hand protector and its awesome :)

    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really interesting! Thank you x

    http://alittlebitofjenn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely worth a try!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig