Ad

Sunday 9 February 2014

This Week . . .



This week I had the pleasure of cat sitting Smudge for a friend of mine. She's quite a sleepy one but it was lovely having her around, we shared lots of cuddles and I didn't want her to leave!


The miserable weather means evenings have been spent primarily indoors. I usually have some show or the other on the go and recently it has been Dexter which I've been watching on lovefilm. It's a great show about a serial killer who only kills bad guys and I've been totally gripped! I've just finished the first season and I'm diving head first into the second!


I've been spending a lot of time working on the house we've just moved into, there's a lot to be done but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end! I've been sanding and repainting these lovely original 1930s doors which have been in the house since it was built!


What have you been up to this week?  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig