Ad

Tuesday 18 February 2014

REVIEW: Avon Far Away Exotic



Avon Far Away Exotic is a new twist on an old classic. Their original Far Away came out in the 90s and has been a bestseller ever since. I personally prefer the newer version and have enjoyed wearing it constantly throughout the winter months in spite of it being more of a summery scent. I usually tend to wear summery fragrances just in the summer but this scent balances it's fruitiness really well with the more warming spicy notes making it appropriate for all seasons. Here is what's in it,


Top notes: Mango, Spiced Chai and Mandarin

Heart Notes: Saffron Rose, Coconut Milk and Jasmine 

Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber, Musk and Sandalwood 


It's an all round lovely fragrance that I've been wearing both in the day time and in the evenings and when I finish this bottle I'll definitely be buying another one!


Have you tried any Avon fragrances?


  

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt18 February 2014 at 12:27

    Sounds like a lovely and exotic fragrance that isn't too heavy :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been ages since I've tried an Avon fragrance, but seeing this has base notes of Patchouli basically guarantees I'll love it. :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig