Ad

Monday 17 February 2014

REVIEW: The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter




No thanks to the cold weather, cranked up central heating and the cold I had for most of last week, my lips have been feeling dry, sore and generally a bit worse for wear. After trying quite a few lip balms, none of which did much, I tried The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter. It completely brought my lips back to life in the space of about a day and a half.




Obviously I was seriously impressed and have been using it non stop ever since. It has an extremely thick formula, so you only need a tiny amount. I spread a thin layer over the lips and top it up when ever I feel like I need a bit more. It has a sweet, nutty fragrance that makes it lovely to use, and I think it's really good value considering how long this pot will last me. The only slight downside to it is if you're a bit heavy handed with the application it can leave a slight white cast but as you only need a tiny amount that isn't too much of a problem. 


Have you tried any of The Body Shop's Lip Butters? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yasmeen MirrorAffects17 February 2014 at 18:33

    This is great! Thanks for sharing, I'm hopefully going to make my own lip balm. In the meantime I use Burts Bees but this looks really good :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig