Ad

Monday 10 February 2014

REVIEW: Natural Collection Eye Lines Eyeliner



When it comes to eyeliners, I love those buttery soft ones which glide on really easily, but if you want quite a thin, crisp line they often aren't much good. Their butteriness means as soon as you sharpen them to a point and use them, they become quite blunt and wide again. Great for a smudged out, smoky look. 




Though I'm not much of an eyeliner wearer, when I do reach for it I often want a thin and crisp line. The Natural Collection Eye Lines Eyeliner is great for that, it's soft enough to not drag the skin as you're drawing it on but still hard enough to give you that neat look. Plus it's really pigmented so one swipe will do, there's no need to go over the line again and again to get the line really black. Did I mention it's only £1.99? I think I might need to go back for a few more colours!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig