Ad

Monday 6 March 2017

The Spring Jumper Edit

In an ideal world, I'd get my spring/summer wardrobe out on the 1st of March and prance around in floaty summer dresses, oversized sunglasses and strappy sandals until September. But unfortunately for me I live, and have always lived, in a cold climate. This means I usually have to bundle up warm until at least June. I find jumpers in pastel and bright colours are the perfect solution, they keep me nice and toasty while still making me feel like summer is on it's way. I definitely needed a few more this year so while I was trawling through the internet I thought I'd put together an edit of the best ones I've come across this season.
 


This one is at the top of my wishlist, I love the combination of neutrals with a little pop of colour. 



Perhaps one for a slightly warmer day? I love the cute shoulder detail with the cutout and frills. This one would look just as good with a pair of jeans as it would with a full skirt for a spring wedding. 


3. Mango/Yellow Pullover

There's nothing like a bit of yellow to cheer you up, like having a bunch of daffodils in your house on a grey rainy day, this one looks nice and cosy too. 



Another very cosy looking number, I love the fun sleeves on this but I'm not so sure I could pull it off. I think this is definitely one to try on first!



Definitely the priciest of the bunch but one that will last years. There's no doubt that this one is great quality, I also love the colour and the subtle change in texture part way down. Just don't spill anything on it! 



Definitely one for one of the warmer days, it's more of a top really. I couldn't resist including it though, I love the colours and anything with stripes always catches my eye. Maybe one to layer up with a good coat. 



Another cheeky off the shoulder number, this one would be really versatile too, it will work well paired with jeans or something a little fancier for a chilly evening out.


8. & Other Stories/Cotton Rib Knit

This one doesn't look that special on the website but it's lovely in person. I tried it on when I was in town the other day and bought it straight away. I plan to wear it with jeans and boots as an every day kind of jumper.



I hope you enjoyed this little jumper edit, which one was your favourite?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig