Ad

Monday 20 March 2017

Current Nail Loves



Hot chocolate, candle, Netflix and nail painting where once my Sunday night ritual, but limiting my nail varnish usage during pregnancy followed by having a baby and never having time for my nails means it's been quite a while since I enjoyed the process! I'm pleased to say I'm now getting back into it, I'd even forgotten about quite a few of the colours I have in my ever growing collection.


I've been going for lots of fun, bright, spring-y shades. O.P.I Strawberry Daiquiri on my toes has definitely been cheering up my grey, early morning yoga sessions and I've been reaching for Essie Tart Deco and Not Just a Pretty Face as well as Barry M Gelly in Blueberry for my fingers. 

I find all of these are easy to apply, thanks to their wide, flat brushes. They last a good 4-5 days provided I use a base and top coat and let each layer dry properly. 

I always feel much more put together and grown up when my nails are painted, even if they are bright blue!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig