Ad

Saturday 26 April 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



I've never been particularly interested in makeup removers as I've always used a cleanser that removes makeup and I hardly ever wear waterproof mascara. However, since I started reading beauty blogs and writing my own I've been hearing about Micellar Waters constantly, everyone seems to use them! The most popular is of course Bioderma but as it's not particularly cheap or readily available in this county I never got round to trying it. 


When wandering around Boots recently I spotted the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, an obvious Bioderma copy, even down to the bottle. As it was on offer for a mere £3.33 (regular price £4.99) I thought I'd give it a go, and I'm so glad I did, it really is amazing! It manages to remove an entire face  of makeup, including eyes, with just 2 cotton pads. No rubbing required, at all. I just soak 2 pads, hold one over each eye, press down for a few seconds and wipe away. I then turn the pads over to remove the rest of the makeup on my face. 


The bottle claims that it will last 200 uses, which I'm not entirely sure about, I'll have to get back to you on that on in one of my empties posts. I do however think it will last a really long time, I've been using mine for more than a month and as you can see from the picture I not that far through it!


Have you tried any Cleansing Waters?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That's awesome that this works for you! I've found that remover waters/oils/gels always work for non waterproof make up or cream based shadows but in terms of super waterproof mascaras I've yet to come across an oil free remover that can remove my mascara! I will look around and check if ladies had good luck with this removing waterproof mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle McWilliam27 April 2014 at 14:42

    Wow what a copy haha! I like water removers but they just don't cut the mustard in terms of waterproof mascara!

    www.notanotherbeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried it with waterproof mascara. The Sephora waterproof eye makeup remover is really good, I'm not sure if it's oil fews though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a shame! I very rarely wear waterproof mascaras so that doesn't effect me too much.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig