Ad

Sunday 28 July 2013

The Body Shop Haul



Earth Lovers Apricot and Basil Showel Gel

This 100% Biodegradable Shower Gel from The Body Shop's Earth Lovers range smells deliciously fresh and sweet. I've had this shower gel before, I took it away with me when I went away on my honeymoon and the fragrance really takes me back.

Papaya Body Butter

The Body Shop's Papaya Body Butter is one that is only sold during sale times, as it's not available that often I thought I'd give it a go. I've yet to try a Body Shop body butter that I don't like so I'm sure this won't disappoint. 


I'm onto my third (of fourth, I can't quite remember) bottle of this one. It's a great cream cleanser, massaged onto dry skin it completely breaks down all makeup and wiped away with a warm damp flannel it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Ever since I stopped using foaming cleansers I've seen a huge improvement in my skin. 


I've previously tried the Vitamin E Moisture Cream and the Aloe Vera Protective Restoring Mask, both of which I love. But this seemed to be a cross between the two so I thought I'd give it a go! It has a light jelly like texture and sinks into the skin with out leaving a residue.


The Mango Lip Butter has a lovely smooth texture and applies clear, unlike some of the other Body Shop lip butters which can go on white and pasty. It smells nice and fruity and is perfect for the summer!

Have you tried any of these products? What are your favourites from The Body Shop?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig