Ad

Monday 22 July 2013

NOTD #3



The Natural Collection nail varnishes have never particularly appealed to me. Their colours are a bit pearly and dated and I've never heard anything particularly good about them. That said this one in Hibiscus caught my eye, a lovely raspberry pink, bright enough for summer but berry enough for winter with a lovely cream finish made it's way into my basket, for 1.89 I thought it was worth the risk. 


The formula was a bit disappointing, it was difficult to get an even coverage as it was very streaky and it needed 3 coats to get the colour that appeared in the bottle. The brush isn't great either, small and round with long bristles that are hard to control. So overall I'm afraid it was a thumbs down for Natural Collection!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig